Hi, my name is
I am a web and AI developer.
I am a CS Undergrad and a python geek really passionate about using data to solve world's challenges. I have a substantial experience in developing app for the web and creating machine learning models.
Hello! My name is Ayush Anand and I enjoy creating things that solve social challenges globally. Apart from being a GSoC 2022 student for IOOS, I am a CS Undergrad at NIT Durgapur and a full-stack and machine learning developer leveraging AI for Social Good.
Things I do
- research on how data science can help fight the climate crisis.
- Hacker's Tribe community member - Delhi NCR's largest open source community at Noida.
- ISTE NIT Durgapur Students' Branch - Content Writer. I write about Tech, STEM
- experiment with CNNs, GANs, ANNs and love playing with their hyperparameters. I am a Udacity deep learning nanodegree graduate.
- writing a weekly blog of thoughts into tech, stem, nature and mankind - read me on Medium.
Projects I'm working on
- helping maintain an open-source python package forOpen Ocean Data
- working on a Drawin Core Data Visualizationpython package
Things I did previously
- worked on an open-source python package for Open Ocean data.
- worked with an NGO to implement a code for good project against child abuse.
- built a web-based chatbot that can help reduce unreported abuses.
- built a blockchain powered to tool to track hospital beds and ventilators in COVID19 hospitals.
- handled shared responsibility for managing Rotary Sponsored Interact Club programs such as raising awareness against Polio Eradication and Donation drives to local Orphanages in high school.
Here are a few technologies I’ve been working with recently:
- Python (pandas, numpy, matplotlib+)
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
National Institute of Technology Durgapur, IndiaBachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, Expected 2025
- Courses: Linear and Vector Algebra, Calculus, Data Structure and Algorithms
- Organisations: Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
AI Developer Intern @ Openfabric
Jan - Feb 2023
- Write, develop, evaluate and document new and modified software programs running on the Openfabric Testnet chain.
- Developing a 3D Human Rotation AI App using HumanNeRF based architecture.
- Research, design and implement algorithms in deep learning for computer vision ang cutting-edge research.
Some Things I've Built
Built a Natural Language Processing (NLP) based chatbot that supports women and victims of abuse, simultaneously safeguarding their privacy by generating anonymised 16 digit tokens with 100% security focused design.
RespirCov is a blockchain-powered application to provide a live, interactive dashboard for monitoring ventilator availability in an area. It shows hospital-wise numbers for vacant and occupied ventilators enabling the doctors, healthcare activists, patients, and other stakeholders to check the status in real-time.
- IBM App ID
- IBM Cloud Foundry
Other Noteworthy Projectsview the archive
Get In Touch
Although I’m not currently looking for any new opportunities, my inbox is always open. Whether you have a question or just want to say hi, I’ll try my best to get back to you!Say Hello